Welcome to GrassRoots Environmental
GrassRoots Environmental Principal, Lori Gould, has over 20 years experience in natural resource management. She has worked with numerous Government and community organisations specialising in riparian lands and catchment management. She has a practical approach to environmental management and has a diverse range of skills. Lori has been recognised for her abilities with a number of awards and is a Fellow of the Peter Cullen Trust. She is also connected to an extensive network of professionals.
What We Do
We offer a range of services as shown below:
- Natural resource management advice – on site and literature review
- Landscape Planning
- Program review and evaluation
- GIS mapping
- Desktop research
- Land for Wildlife Assessments
- Development of programs to engage community in nature based experiences
- River Management Training including Rapid Assessment of Riparian Condition (RARC)
- Grant Applications, tenders and Reporting
- Other related activities – just ask!
We are strongly committed to always producing work of the highest quality which means you can sit back, relax and leave everything in our capable hands. Our diverse skills, lengthy experience and flexible approach enables us to accommodate most requests. We are always happy to discuss the range of options open to you. If necessary, we can call upon our extensive network of environmental professionals.